The deputy governor Hon. Paul Ntiati accompanied by area MCA Lemayian Kool joined an emergency team to distribute food to a number of schools in kajiado South- Entonet Lenkism ward. This was to ensure no child stops attending school due to lack of food.The schools that benefited include: Loolakir and Oloilalei.
Speaking during this tour at Loolakirr primary,the deputy assured the community that the county government is fully engaged to help kajiado residents in bringing to an end to drought issue and support the schools in supply of food to their pupils.
The team also distributed fuel to boreholes around the area to secure people from thirst. Nine borehole were fueled in the same ward as a way to boost the locals during these drought season.The boreholes include Lenkism,kijito,Oloki,Loolakir, Osewan,Eluai, Olgulului,Oloitipitip,Loormongi.
Hon. Kool embarked the deputy governor saying the county government has been supporting the community whenever necessary. Urging the community to embrace unity and avoid any political divisions.
- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services