- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK March 23, 2019
WEIGHTS AND MEASURES EXERCISE
The County Government through the Ministry of Trade, Culture, Tourism and Wildlife wishes to notify the general public that there will be a weights and measures exercise at Kitengela, Kwa Chief from 25th – 29th March 2019 between 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. The purpose for this exercise is to assize and where necessary, stamp, such weights, measures and measuring instruments within the Township/Trading center of Kajiado and a radius of twenty kilometers.
Members of public are duly advised that every weight, measure, weighing and measuring instruments used by way of trade (including sales with the weights belonging thereto scale beams spring balances, steel yard, weighing machines and other instruments for weights and measuring) must be verified and stamped annually by the inspector with a stamp of verification under the weights and measures Act (Cap. 513).
All charges in respect to the said assizing and stamping will be subject to the Weights and Measures rules.