- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK July 14, 2021
TRANSFORMATION OF LIVELIHOODS
Our economic empowerment programmes in the rural areas continue to transform livelihoods at the grassroots.
Our partners continue to work closely with us in our effort to improve food security and safeguard the livelihoods of our people.
Together with the Kenya Climate Smart Agriculture Programme, H.E the Governor has supported households and women groups in Magadi Ward with Sahiwal steers and heifers, dairy and meat goats, indigenous chicken, honey extractors, baling machines, spraying equipment, among other equipment.
H.E the Governor added that he is delighted to see the local communities adopt alternative sources of livelihoods.