- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County July 7, 2023
Training Program for County Administrators
I’m a believer in effective public administration as a key ingredient to service delivery.
In this regard, the Department of Public Service, Administration and Citizen Participation officially commenced a three days training program for all County Administrators .The training brought together Sub-County Administrators, Ward Administrators and Village Administrators.
My administration is committed to providing timely, effective and efficient services to the residents of Kajiado county across every village to keep the spirit of devolution alive.
I have asked all our administrators to have a high level work-ethic, embrace national values, have team work, and be highly productive in implementing our development agenda, without wastage of public resources.
I also reminded them to champion on our legacy vision that focuses on development of our county in a sustainable way.
I reiterated on the need to observe the laid down regulations because discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment – the foundation of success.