- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County March 2, 2023
The Scorecard 2017-2022
It is with great honor and pleasure that I share in this special space and time a reflection of the achievements we have jointly realized since assuming office August 2017. Over the past 4 and half years, my Government has embarked on a major delivery effort, which has involved aligning the Government agenda from political promises to action.
My administration scorecard is premised the functioning infrastructure – road networks, bridges, provision of clean, safe and sufficient water, construction of modern markets, construction of new dispensaries and installation of ultramodern multimillion hospital equipment in our referral hospitals, strengthening of extension services to farmers and other basic systems. In addition, my administration has identified and tackled some of the barriers to school attendance by enhancing funding to Early Childhood Development through infrastructure development and remuneration of ECDE teachers that form the foundation for education. The Expanded secondary school, University & tertiary college’s bursaries for the needy families as well us scholarships scheme was designed to invest in learners from the poor homes as one of the strategies of poverty eradication in the county.
As you will find in the scorecard, it is my hope that you the reader will be able to form a well- grounded opinion on the progress that we have made so far. My Government believes that even a good thing can be made better and hence we will collectively redouble our efforts towards this end. Once again, many thanks.
God Bless Kajiado County, God Bless Kenya
HE Joseph Ole Lenku, Governor Kajiado County.