- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK November 20, 2018
TALANTA MTAANI SEASON 3 COMING TO KAJIADO.
The County Government of Kajiado through the Department of Youth, Sports, Gender and Social Services has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Centre for Intellectual Property Law, Advocacy and Research (CIPLAR), and Laughter palace for season 3 of Talanta Mtaani youth empowerment program in Kajiado.
Talanta Mtaani is a TV show that airs every Friday on KTN home and it seeks to empower Youth by providing a platform to grow and nature creative art.
150 youths across the County taking into consideration the dynamic rural-urban nature of the County are said to benefit from Season 3 of the show.
The contestants will get a chance to be trained on how to manage intellectual property, brand themselves ready for the market and receive mentorship and coaching services among other skills.
Dates for commencement of the talent search will be communicated. The agreement includes facilitation and technical support for the development of our own recording studios and creation of a Kajiado theatre similar to Kenya National Theatre.