- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County Admin November 3, 2023
SWEARING IN OF AMBOSELI TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
H.E. Joseph Ole Lenku, EGH
“This morning I witnessed the swearing-in of the 8 member Amboseli Technical Committee of Kajiado County at the County Headquarters. The swearing in was presided over by Jane Kamau, a Senior Resident Magistrate of the Kajiado High Court.
The committee will advice on the implementation of the presidential directive on the transfer of the Amboseli National Park by the National Government to the County Government of Kajiado as stipulated in Article 187 (I) of the Constitution and section 24-28 of the intergovernmental Relation Act, 2012.
The technical committee constitutes of my Deputy Governor Martin Moshisho as Chair of the Committee, County Attorney Augustine S. Sekeyian as the secretary, John Kamanga, Dr David Western, Jackson Mpario, Jackson Mwato, Verah Moraa and Joel Nyika as members of the committee.
I look forward to the committee agile and satisfactory performance in bringing together all relevant stakeholders within the county to effectively harness their participation in the planning and implementation of projects and programmes related to the protection, conservation and management of wildlife resources in the county.”