- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County August 1, 2018
ROAD WORKS TO BE COMPLETED FASTER IN NEW RAPID INSPECTION MOVE
Road works in Kajiado County will now be completed faster after the County started rapid inspection of ongoing projects.
These move comes in the wake of destruction of marram roads by recent rains and which Governor Joseph Ole Lenku had promised it will be fixed at the earliest opportunity.
Kajiado County Roads and Public Works CEC Member Alex Kilowua started the inspection today in Kajiado East Sub County.
Mr. Kilowua, accompanied by several engineers, started the rapid inspection of Isinya town roads which are being upgraded. “The road progress is on course and promise to keep the fast tracking of the road’s completion. Several roads are usually impassable at the slightest rainfall. We are preparing them to be passable when it rains,” said Mr. Kilowua.
The CECM added that the roads will boost trade within the Sub County and enhance faster transport in the region.