- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK June 2, 2018
TASK FORCE ON THE DOCUMENTARY OF THE MAA
CULTURE AND ESTABLISHMENT OF THE CULTURAL MUSEUM.
31ST May 2018
H.E Governor Joseph Ole Lenku has appointed the following persons to be Chairperson and Members of the Task force on the Documentation of The Maa Culture and Establishment of the Cultural Museum.
- Naomi Kipuri-Chairperson
- Sironka Ole Masharen-Vice Chair
- Oliver Kantai-Secretary
- Henry Kiria-Member
- John Ole Kamanga-Member
- Lanoi Maloi-Member
The Task Force shall remain in force for a period of eight months from 2nd May 2018.