- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK March 27, 2020
PREPAREDNESS ON COVID-19 PANDEMIC
As the country continues to feel the pain and pressure of the Corona Virus,the Governors administration is not leaving anything to chance as it is working very closely with other health stakeholders to ensure we are prepared for any eventuality.
Towards this effort, H.E the Governor today opened the second COVID-19 Isolation Unit at Kitengela Sub County Hospital.
“I call for calm and patience of all Kajiado residents as we head towards a critical period of this pandemic. We all need to observe the guidelines of the curfew issued by the National Government beginning today at 7 PM,”said the Governor.