- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK December 28, 2018
NEW ROAD TO OPEN UP NKOKIRDINGA, KAJIADO WEST.
The Nkokirdinga Step Hill Road in Keekonyokie Road is now ready for use by the public after H.E the Governor was joined by Keekonyokie Ward MCA Saoyo Kusero, Chief Officer roads Koinari Tutui and county engineers to commission during the site visit of the 5km road which will open up Nkokirdinga as well as ease access to Nkokirdinga Primary School.”My administration is keen on opening up rural areas to improve accessibility and promote trade,” Governor Lenku said.
MCA Saoyo said he was grateful at the speed the road was constructed and promised to work with the Governor to release more development for the Ward.
The road is part of Kajiado County Government’s road works for this Financial Year.