- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance, Economic Planning and ICT
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK November 28, 2019
MBUZI MOJA, AFYA BORA INITIATIVE
On behalf of the County Government H.E the Governor thanks H.E President Uhuru Kenyatta for enabling the Kajiado County Community to raise Ksh 26 M to assist more than 4,300 households to enroll for the NHIF medical cover in the recent goat auction in Kajiado town.
In attendance was the CS in charge of Interior Dr Fred Matiang’i, CS Keriako Tobiko, Narok Governor Samuel Tunai and CAS Patrick Tutui, Rashid Aman MPs and leaders from both Kajiado and Narok Counties.
‘’We are determined to continue giving healthcare to our people a priority and we are glad they are responding very well to our Mbuzi Moja, Afya Bora Initiative.Thank you all for availing yourself to buy all our goats’’ said the Governor.