- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK May 18, 2018
M.T.T.I THIRD GRADUATION CEREMONY
The County Government stands firm in supporting institutions that offer vocational training as a means of bringing forth a technical workforce that will spur development agenda.
At today’s third graduation ceremony of The Maasai Technical Training Institute (MTTI), graced by H.E. Deputy President William Ruto, the H.E the Governor was pleased to announce that together with the institution’s board of management, the County Government has developed a program that targets young men and women from the villages for enrollment at the institution for skills development.
“The first batch of 300 County sponsored students will join MTTI in the coming week and we hope that in the next four years more than 1000 individuals will have been absorbed into this program. Our Members of County Assembly have played a huge role in vetting these individuals from their various Wards and as such the selection will be representative of all corners of our County” said the Governor.
The Governor firmly believes that Kajiado is one of the anchor Counties of industrialization due to its proximity to Nairobi and as such it is prudent that there is sufficient workforce to cater for the industrial opportunities provided.
H.E the Governor congratulate all the graduates and above all He wishes them well in their endeavor to utilize their acquired skills and knowledge in steering development of this great County.