- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County Admin November 7, 2023
“It’s closer home now !
We have concluded our last public participation with the community and stakeholders of the Amboseli ecosystem as we unveiled the inter-governmental technical transition committee on the transfer of Amboseli National Park to the County Government of Kajiado.
Grateful to Tourism,Wildlife and Heritage Cabinet Secretary Dr Alfred Mutua, my colleague governors, H.E Patrick Ntutu ( Narok), H.E Jonathan Lelelit ( Samburu), PSs John Olooltua(Tourism) Sylvia Museiya(Wildlife) and the elected leaders in Kajiado for gracing the event.
We have categorically stated that we shall not entertain forces that would want to slow down the process.
We are determined to fully implement the presidential Decree to the letter.
We are united in the resolve to accelerate the transition so that the Maa Nation can start to benefit from this special resource.