- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County Admin November 20, 2023
IMPROVING SERVICE DELIVERY IN THE HEALTH SECTOR
Each day, my administration thinks about our people’s health, an active going concern for me.
Towards improving service delivery in this crucial sector, I have today overseen the ground breaking of a 112- bed Male Ward at the County Referral Hospital in Kajiado town, Ildamat Ward.
This will increase our capacity of male inpatients by more than 300 per cent.
Still in the afternoon, I commissioned the construction of a new health centre at Saina Estate in Dalalekutuk Ward.
This health facility will reduce the pressure of outpatients at the Referral Hospital by treating the common illnesses.
I want to assure the residents of Kajiado that we shall not drop the ball when it comes to bringing health services closer to the people.