- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK October 12, 2018
IMPROVING QUALITY EDUCATION
H.E the Deputy Governor was joined by Member of Parliament for Kajiado North Hon. Joseph Manje, area MCA Hon. Martin Kimemia, Ngong Ward MCA Hon. Robert Mouria and other leaders for the official commissioning of a new ECDE complex and World Friends Projects from The Italian Agency for development who have built a sanitation facility at Oloolua primary school in Oloolua ward.The ECDE classes will make learning easy and reduce congestion in the already full classes .
The County Government is committed towards the improvement of our School’s infrastructure and modern ECDE Centres fully equipped in line with the new curriculum.
Improving the quality of education in our institutions is of utmost urgency and importance to us.Therefore,we welcome all our development partners to help us realize our aims towards quality education.