- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County Admin November 30, 2023
HEALTH DEPARTMENT HOSTED WORLD BANK AND GLOBAL FACILITY TO DISCUSS THE DOCUMENTATION OF THE TRANFORMING HEALTH SYSTEMS FOR UNIVERSAL CARE PROJECTS
Kajiado Health CEC Member Alex Kilowua hosted World Bank and Global Financing Facility (GFF) team who visited his office to discuss the documentation of the transforming health systems for universal care projects.
The project aims to improve utilization and quality of primary health care (PHC) services with a focus on Reproductive, Maternal, New born, Child, and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH).
THS-UC Project and the Ministry of health appreciates the implementation progress made by the County during the entire project period.
The Investors Group brings together Ministers of Health from GFF countries and high-level representatives from key global health institutions to discuss how to strengthen collaboration across GFF partnership and advance the women and children’s health agenda.
During their visit to the county ,they have expressed their desire to appreciate the achievements realized through Transforming Health Systems project.
THS and county have been chosen to show case some of the facilities investments acquired including equipment for improved utilization and quality of care. The proposed facilities are the Kajiado County Referral hospital and Rongai level 4 hospital.