- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK July 8, 2018
HARMONY IN SCHOOL IS KEY TO GOOD GRADES.
The cooperation of teachers, parents and other education stakeholders is critical in pursuit of good academic grades.
The school community must cooperate with other players in the education sector to realize improved academic performance.
Governor Joseph Ole Lenku said this cooperation will help his government fast track support and projects that aim at ensuring schools perform better.
“There are massive benefits between the cooperation of parents, teachers and students. This unity will spur Success, “said the Governor.
Governor Lenku spoke at Meshanani Primary School, the 2017 best school in Kajiado South Sub County.
The Governor cited examples of schools that had been weighed down by lack of this cooperation leading to dismal performance.
Governor Lenku has also said that his administration is keen on promoting education by encouraging the discarding of retrogressive cultural practices such as FGM which had a direct impact on education among girls.