- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County Admin November 15, 2023
Governor Lenku restructures Departments, brings ICT to his office
News Just In….
Governor Lenku restructures departments, brings ICT to his office
The County ICT Department, together with the Public Relations and Branding roles, will now be conducted under the Governor’s Office.
In Executive Order No 3 of 2023,Governor Joseph Ole Lenku transferred the ICT Department from the Department of Finance and Economic Planning to his office and will now be managed by the Chief Officer for Governor’s Delivery Unit (GDU) and Special Programmes, Sankaire Tima.
The new development enhances the GDU and Special Programme’s arm of the Governor’s administration and will see a renewed role of the ICT Department in crafting a lasting legacy in the Governor’s second and final term.
“My second term is a legacy building one and it will be, to a large extent, be ICT-driven. I expect the relevant officers to bring synergy and incorporate our operations with the available ICT tools for more enhanced public engagement on ongoing development programmes and projects,” said the Governor.