- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County July 20, 2023
GOVERNOR JOSEPH OLE LENKU LEADS THE WAY IN THE COUNTY STAFF AUDIT EXERCISE
Governor Joseph Ole Lenku kicked off the Human Resource Management Audit Exercise for all County staff today. Human resource audit (HRA) is responsible for identifying human resource problems that affect the human resource functions of an organization and improve organizational performance.
The launched exercise will help in verifying and evaluating the number of staff employed by the County Government, aligning their skill sets with the work requirements, and ultimately improving the overall service delivery to the people of Kajiado. Governor Lenku who led by example submitted all required documentation and became the first county employee to take part in the exercise.
The exercise is being conducted by the Institute of Human Resources Management (IHRM) through its consulting outfit the Human Resource Management Consultancy and Enterprise Services (HUREMCES). IHRM is a Statutory Professional Body established under the Human Resource Management Professionals (HRMP) Act No. 52 of 2012. The team of Sixty (60) adjunct Consultants is led by Catherine Mwangi, Wyclife Nyakina as lead Consultant and Mr. Amos Omollo the Chief Rapporteur.