- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK June 27, 2018
FREE MEDICAL CAMP
First lady Edna Lenku was privileged to take part in a one-day free medical camp aimed at screening and treating Children with Autism and Celebralpalsy at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church in Nkaimurunya ward.
In Kajiado North, the Ngong Sub-County Hospital has a physiotherapist available to help in children cases of cerebral palsy. The data at Kajiado County of treated cases of Autism stands at (14) and Celebralpalsy (25) children. This only confirms the fear that most parents have hidden their kids at home.
They were able to register over 250 children brought by parents to access treatment and this is only in one sub-county. Going forward, the County Government will reach out to all SubCounties through the Department of Health to give the much needed care to the children.
The camp was being facilitated by a team of medical experts from Washington DC, USA. The first lady was joined by Medical Services, Public Health and Sanitation CECM Hon. Esther Somoire, Mrs. Mpaayei, nominated MCA Hon Wachuka Mathenge and Mrs. Waishanguru.
The County Government of Kajiado is committed to achieving Universal Health Coverage through the elaborate manifesto and the subsequent implementation of programs being undertaken by the government.