- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County February 22, 2018
FREE DIALYSIS AT KAJIADO REFERRAL HOSPITAL
Kajiado residents with NHIF card suffering from kidney problems have started to get free dialysis at the local referral hospital.
Kajiado Governor Joseph Ole Lenku today commissioned five dialysis machines which has started offering services.
The machines were bought in a collaboration with the National Government in the mission to offer free and affordable health care to all Kenyans.
The County boss said the machines were a big relief to county residents whom had to seek dialysis in Nairobi.
” Am told queuing for dialysis starts at 1Am. in Nairobi. Now we have the capacity to treat five patients at a time. This is a great milestone in our mission to give affordable healthcare,” said the County boss
Health Services CEC Esther Somoire said the hospital will also get a blood bank next year to enable it attain full Level Five status.