- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK April 30, 2021
Kajiado is proud to be among one of the three inaugural counties (among them Machakos and Makueni) that have launched the nationwide drive to plant 2 Million trees ahead of the 7th Devolution Conference in August.
The new drive launched at Entarara water catchment at the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro in Kajiado South is a valuable move towards conservation of our environment as well as mitigating the impact of climate change among our people.
This is a joint initiative between the Council of Governors, the National Government and Equity and Kengen Foundations among other stakeholders.
HE went ahead and urged the people of Kajiado to take advantage of the ongoing rains and plant trees to improve the current 7.1% forest cover which has raised from 3.6 % , four years ago.