- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK April 23, 2021
CT SCAN AT THE KAJIADO REFERRAL HOSPITAL
County Government shall continue to scale higher heights in advanced medical services to safeguard its people’s health.
It is with this regard the Deputy Governor Martin Moshisho commissioned a modern CT Scan at the Kajiado Referral Hospital that will save our patients long journey and high costs in seeking those services from farfetched places in health facilities.
Training is ongoing from experts to inculcate knowledge to our health staff to enable them to operate the machine.
This is a milestone in bringing health services and a great relief to the County residents. We shall soon start to offer Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) services at the same hospital.