- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK September 13, 2018
COUNTY ROADS DEPARTMENT CARRIES ON CONSTRUCTION WORKS ON KEY ROADS
Kajiado County’s Department of Roads and Public Works continues to open up various areas within the county to ease mobility.
The roadworks is meant to rehabilitate major connection routes to improve trade and shorten the time spent between major trading centers.
Today, Kajiado County Roads and Public Works CEC Alex Kilowua, his Lands and Urban Planning Counterpart Hamilton Parseina, Lands Chief Officer Moses Murunya and County Engineer Ezekiel Sampao were in Kajiado Central where they inspected the earthworks of the new 6 Km Iseuri-Olkejuado High School. with an encroachment of PBS and Olkejuado high school-Iltareto Road.
The road is part of Governor Joseph Ole Lenku’s infrastructural transformation that seeks to open up areas that were difficult to access.