- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County March 2, 2018
COMMISSIONING OF NGONG BOREHOLE
More than 2,300 pupils and students of Ngong Township Primary and Secondary Schools have finally got water on their taps. This comes after many years that the school has suffered from water shortage due to high population increase.
Speaking during the borehole commissioning the governor said, the borehole will not only serve the school but also community. He added noted the he is committed to provide water to all public institutions. “Our journey to ensure all our schools and the surrounding communities have water has already started. That is one of our ways to support education.” noted the governor
Articulating the cooperation between parents and teachers their showing to ensure the pupils are performing well. Also promising them full support from his government.
The primary school has four streams in all classes with more than 2,000 while the Secondary School has 300 students.
H.E the governor was accompanied by Kajiado County water CEC Florence Waiganjo, Senator Philip Mpaayei and area MCA Robert Mworia Sungura.