- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County Admin November 15, 2023
Collaboration between KMTC and Kajiado County in an effort to enhance healthcare education and service delivery.
To achieve Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Kajiado County, there is a need to invest more in community health services and top-level primary health care facilities.
Today I received a team from Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) lead by the Board Chairperson Joseph Cheruiyot and the C.E.O Dr.Kelly Oluoch that paid me a courtesy call. In our meeting we discussed the need of working towards a collaboration between KMTC and Kajiado County in an effort to enhance healthcare education and service delivery.
The County Government have set aside land for the construction of a medical school adjacent to the County Referral Hospital, a task that KMTC has expressed commitment in our discussion.
Also present in our discussion is Ronald Wasike KMTC Academic Registrar, Joseph Wahome Principal Nairobi Campus, Kelvin Komu Nairobi KMTC Finance and Nicholas Ruto Principle Loitoktok KMTC campus.