- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK May 6, 2019
BURSARY DISBURSEMENT WEEK
Education is one of the key pillars in H.E Joseph Ole Lenku’s manifesto. The County government under the leadership of the Governor has committed itself to ensure children from needy families are accorded the opportunity to pursue academic Excellency through timely issuance of bursaries.
H.E the Deputy Governor was accompanied by CEC Education Jeremiah Ole Ncharo, the County Assembly Education committee led by the chairman Hon Justus Ngossor and Education stakeholders during the launch of the Kajiado County Bursary week for Kajiado West in Kiserian.“As a county we are increasing our bursary allocation to ensure we reach out to more student who are in need” Moshisho assured the residents.
The Bursary will be disbursed to various schools as from tomorrow across the entire County.