- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County Admin September 13, 2023
A TRANSFORMED AND SUSTAINABLE KAJIADO WORKSHOP PROGRAMME FOR ADMINISTRATOS
The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement!
Today Deputy Governor Hon Martin Moshisho officially open a staff training workshop organised by the department of Public Service, Administration and Social Services. This is a concerted effort by the county government to train the Village Administrators, Ward Administrators and the newly employed Chief Officers, on the vision to a transformed and sustainable Kajiado.
In my remarks I highlighted on the vision that carries with it the transformational agenda for Kajiado. We appreciate that this kind of training empowers people to realize their dreams and improve their lives. I encouraged all participants to take advantage of such moments and learn ways of doing their work in a better way.