- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK September 5, 2020
A TOUR OF OLOITOKITOK TOWN
The landscape of Oloitokitok town is destined for a total transformation when my urban centres upgrading programme is finally completed.
H.E the Governor has inspected the ongoing cabrol works in the town as well as the ongoing construction of Ilasit Market.
The integrated market which is nearing completion sits on a 9- acre County Government land and will hold 500 traders.
A link road from Ilasit town centre to the market is also being constructed to ease transportation of goods and people.The market will also have a livestock sale yard.
The Governor’s vision to make our urban centres friendly trading hubs is on course.