- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK September 6, 2018
A BOOST IN HEALTH CARE
H.E the Deputy Governor Martin Moshisho was accompanied by CEC Health Esther Somoire, Senior vice President, Head of General medicine and Endocrinology Dr. Francis Feig and other CURAFA officials for the opening of a new health facilities at Tuala in Oloosirkon,Sholinke Ward.
CURAFA is a project implemented in partnership between MERCK and AMREF Health Africa with an aim to improve health in five primary healthcare facilities in Kenya Counties of Kiambu, Kajiado, Machakos, Makueni and Mombasa.
H.E the Deputy Governor said that more and more NGO’s are choosing Kajiado as one of the counties to support as they help us to improve health through the universal health coverage in all parts of our County.