- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance, Economic Planning and ICT
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK June 26, 2019
2ND ARID AND SEMI ARID LANDS PREPARATIONS
Together with Devolution & ASALs CS Eugene Wamalwa, H.E the Governor have launched preparations to host the 2nd Arid & Semi-Arid Lands (ASALs) conference to be held at Amboseli National Park on September 10th ~ 12th 2019.
On behalf of the County H.E the Governor welcomes all Kenyans and our donor partners to fully support this beautiful event. Twenty-nine counties will participate. The theme of this year’s conference is “Consolidating ASALs for development posterity.”
“As a county, we are glad for the confidence the national government has shown in partnering with us to host this great event. I urge all residents, investors and stakeholders to take advantage no the thousands of Kenyans and development partners who will come visiting” said the H.E the Governor.
County Government of Kajiado is ready to showcase its beautiful culture, and explore economic opportunities that remain unexploited in this region.