- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
CGK April 9, 2021
OLOITOKITOK WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION PROJECT
Water access to over 60,000 residents of Oloitokitok and the neighbouring areas of Ilasit, Nkama and the KRA border post is nearing full implementation.
The Rehabilitation and Augmentation of the Oloitokitok Water Supply and Sanitation Project will enhance the county government mission of ensuring that the Nolturesh Water benefits the people of Kajiado County.
Solar power shall be used to pump the water from four pumps at the source making it affordable.
A total of 4,720 solar panels and associated electromagnetic equipment will produce a total of 1.5 MW of power.