- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
Kajiado County October 25, 2018
The County Government affirmative mission to uplift the disadvantaged in our society.
The County Government represented by H.E the Deputy Governor was humbled to launch and distribute assistive devices worth more than Ksh 10 Million to Persons Living with severe Disability in our County. Speaking during the launch H.E the Deputy Governor applauded the new partnership between the County Government and Partners for Care, an NGO based in Kenya for supporting this initiative. Wheel chairs, sewing machines, cooler boxes and pairs of clutches were among the items distributed.
The County Government is asking residents with disability needs to inform the Gender and Social Services Department so as to enable the County Government seek similar partnerships to help them out. Our clarion call remains Disability is not inability.