- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance, Economic Planning and ICT
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
By: CGK 0
NEW KITENGELA MARKET
The Department of Roads and Public Works has moved to clear the ground for the start of the construction of the new Kitengela Market.
Today was the end of the grace period granted by a Kajiado Court to the traders to peacefully relocate to a new site at the local stadium to pave way for the construction of the ultra-modern market.
Roads and Public Works CEC Alex Kilowua and his Trade and Enterprise Development counterpart Alvin Kimani supervised the ground clearance.
The 3- storey market will be constructed by the County Government at a cost of Sh 120 Million.