- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services
NATURAL RESOURCE TASK FORCE
Kajiado County Secretary Francis Ole Sakuda has launched a Natural Resources Task Force.
Speaking during the launch at County headquaters, Mr. Sakuda briefed the team on the huge task ahead which includes handling all natural resources in the county, dealing with deforestation, charcoal burning, sand harvesting, mining, advising the County Government on revenue collection among others.
The task force team is as follows:-
1. Ex Councilor Ole Osoi – Chairman
2. David Kitasho – Member Kajiado South
3. James Sankale – Chief Officer Environment
4. Morris Kaaka – Chief Officer Finance
5. Jonathan Oseur. – Director Natural Resources
6. David Muntet – Director Licencing (Revenue)
7. Patricia Kerempe. – Kajiado Central
8. Alice Tiapapusha. – Kajiado West
9. Jackline Toyie – Kajiado Central.