On behalf of Governor Joseph ole Lenku, Mca Hon Saoyo Kusero this afternoon distributed fuel subsidy to the people of keekonyokie ward,Inkukuon town Kajiado West constituency. The area has been highly affected by drought for the past few months. This has led the county to distribute 200litres of fuel to each and every 16 boreholes in the area enough to enable them get through the drought period.
- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services