On behalf of the County Government of Kajiado H.E the Governor invites all the residents of Kajiado and other Kenyans of goodwill to a goat auction exercise on Monday 3rd September 2018 at the County Demonstration Farm, Kajiado Town.
The purpose of this event is to assist 5000 needy and vulnerable families within the County uptake medical insurance by the National Hospital Insurance Fund, NHIF. This is in line with the County Governments Mbuzi Moja Afya Bora Initiative that stems from the Universal Health Care pillar of the Big Four Agenda as spearheaded by H.E. Uhuru Kenyatta.
The Deputy President H.E. William Samoei Ruto will officiate this activity and the Governor urges all residents to show up in large numbers for the success of this noble venture that will ultimately benefit Kajiado people by improving their wellbeing.
- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services