Dr. James Sankale is a phd holder in development studies. Dr. Sankale publication and articles include:
- Mobile technologies: current practice, future possibilities
- In the palm of your hand: supporting rural teachers professional development and practice
- An investigation on the socio economic determinants for demand for Tvet among the youth
- Technical and vocational skills competitiveness as a determinant of demand fir tvet among youth
- Community schools in kenya : a case study on community participation in funding and managing schools
Mr. James Sankale is an educationist, holder of MA Gender and Development studies, Post Graduate Diploma in ICT leadership, Post Graduate Certificate in open distant and flexible learning, Bed Education.
He has worked in Ministry of Education as teacher adviser at District and zonal level. Also worked as INSET adviser in the Ministry of Education Head quarters in charge of a national teacher in service program (school based teacher development program).
He has also worked in the Ministry of Youth affairs and Sports in charge of youths and ICT, youth information management system, youth training especially in innovation and technology.
Before joining Kajiado County, he was in the Secretariat of the Laptop project in the Ministry of Education, department of ICT. He also worked as a teacher in the district