Arap Moi primary School in Nkoroi, Olkeri ward has got every reason to smile after they received 40 desks and 400 pairs of shoes for the needy pupils from the governor Dr David Nkedianye.
Speaking when receiving 40 desks and 400 pair of shoes for the needy pupils, the school chairman said they have locked out politics in the school to ensure the success of the school.
The school is among the most populated with over 1,900 pupils and has been among the best in the zone, a sign that the school has been doing well. He further lauded the county government for the employment of five ECDE teachers,
Area MCA Nkokoyo lauded the county government for the support they have shown to the school,
using the platform to highlight the achievements of his ward and urged them to unite for the success of the school.
Kajiado governor Dr David Nkedianye said he is working hard to improve education in public schools.
” Here is where the next governor, MCA, pilot, doctors and many others will come from. The school is accommodating a lot of children and we are trying to help improve performance by providing classes, desks for them.” said Nkedianye
He also brought 400 pairs of shoes for the needy children in the school.
- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services