The Governor of Kajiado County H.E Dr David Nkedianye has commissioned two projects which include the opening of the maternity ward and the constructing of a theatre at ongata rongai health centre at Nkaimurunya Ward
Addressing the residents during the event at the hospital which was founded in 1992 and also named after the late area Prof. George Saitoti, the governor argued the residents to support devolution because they will get several services through it.
“ wananchi lets support devolution because you will get several services that the national government would not give you. today we have open the maternity ward and the construction of the theatre is in progress as you can see, we want to make this hospital the best” said the governor
The cabinet secretary for health Hon. Gladys marima on her part added that the hospital will be renovated
“We will renovate the hospital to make it give the best services to wananchi. The maternity is finished and we have allocated 10million to put up beds for mothers, for their kids and all type of operations will be done here “said mrs marima.
- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services