The Governor of Kajiado County, H.E Dr David Nkedianye launched the construction of kware social hall at Nkaimurunya ward in ongata rongai.
Speaking during the laying of the stone the governor told residents on the importance of the hall
“This hall is meant to help you residents have your meetings in a good place without disturbance and you also get a place to come and relax” said the governor.
Others present were the Deputy Governor Hon Paul Ntiati, CECM incharge of Education and social services Richard Parsitau, his Chief Officer James Sankale and the area MCA .
- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services