Kajiado county Governor H.E Dr. David Nkedianye has opened two ECDE classrooms at Nalepo primary school in Ildamat ward Kajiado Central.
The school was started in 2002 and has 30 children with no TSC teacher.
The governor urged parents to bring their children to school in order to have education and avoid long distance traveling.” You need to utilize this classes we are building. Bring your children to these schools. We are tired of people saying we Maasai are way behind in education.”
The area MCA Hon. Joseph Mutunkei embarked the Governor as he voiced to parents not to take their children to private schools and leave ECDE classes empty for it will be a waste of resources. The MCA further noted that in development matters people must avoid political difference and embrace on development matters for the sake of the community and a better future.
Zipporah kosen a parent of the school thanked the county government for building such high quality classes.
- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Finance and Economic Planning
- Medical Services and Public Health
- Education, Vocational Training, Youth and Sports
- Lands, Physical planning, Urban development, Housing and Municipalities
- Roads, Public Works, Transport and Energy
- Trade, Investments and Enterprise Development
- Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Public Service, Administration, Social Services, Citizen Participation and Inspectorate Services